PRESERVATION OF ART
We provide protection and suggestions to protect your work of art from
the risks of damage caused by poor climate and improper care
- Ensure proper humidity and temperature
- Ensure adequate lighting (measurement of electromagnetic radiation).
- Comprehensive analysis of the work of art and preparation of a detailed condition report
- Control of degrading agents.
- Pictures, microscopic examination, ultra violet radiation, infrared, raking light
Appropriate storage of works of art ensures stable conditions and long-term preservation.